During the spring and summer months, one of the most common pests to harass St. Mary’s, Georgia and surrounding area homes and businesses are ants. As social insects, ants work together in teams to find food in homes or businesses and deliver it to their colony. When you find one ant in your home, be prepared to find hundreds more later on.
Don’t worry, Pest Authority of the Golden Isles is here to help you get rid of these pesky infestations. Our Barrier 360 pest control treatment stops pests before they can even enter your home. Barrier 360 creates an ant-proof boundary when applied to the exterior of your home or business that prevents them from getting inside. Please note that while Barrier 360 works against most types of ants, fire ants and carpenter ants might require specialized treatment.
Barrier 360 can protect against more than just ants — with the same treatment, it can protect your home or business from 12 other common pests! Barrier 360 is a cost-efficient pest control treatment that effectively protects your Brunswick, Georgia area home or business from any pest.
Unlike other pest control companies, here at Pest Authority of the Golden Isles, we don’t believe in making our customers sign long term contracts or commitment policies. While other companies might make you sign before your first treatment, we give you the freedom to decide if you want to continue with our services. You can cancel our services at any time without having to pay a fee.
If any pest manages to get inside your home in-between Barrier 360 treatments, our 100% satisfaction guarantee will make sure you get additional assessments and treatments from our experts for free. We will work hard to ensure your home or business stays pest-free for good.
We take pride in offering our neighbors in the Brunswick, St. Mary’s, and St. Simons Island, Georgia areas the highest quality pest control services available. No Long Term Contracts. No Commitments. No Ants. Guaranteed.
Ant Prevention Tips:
- Buy tight-fitting lids for all interior and exterior garbage cans and secure them after every use.
- Store all of your food either in tightly sealed plastic or glass containers or in the refrigerator.
- Create a border around your home or business’s foundation with stone or gravel to prevent ant colonies from building nests near any entry points to your building.
- Clean up all crumbs, dirty dishes, and spills from every meal and don’t leave them out on counters or in sinks.
- Most ant colonies contain several smaller colonies centered around one big colony.
- Ants go into a state of dormancy in order to survive winter in cold climates.
- Ants have been known to lay up to 800 eggs in just one day.
- There are over 12,000 species of ants around the world, with 1,000 of those species inhabiting North America.
- Ants will lead their colony mates to food by leaving a trail of pheromones behind them.
- Every ant in the colony belongs to a certain social order and performs certain tasks: worker ants find food, queen ants lay eggs, and swarmer’s start new colonies.
- Queen ants can live for up to three decades.