Hundreds of millions year-old fossils reveal evidence of cockroaches living on Earth from long ago, proving these pests to be one of the more resilient and adaptable ones. Cockroaches are difficult to control, and it can take months before someone is even aware that they have an infestation because cockroaches are incredible at hiding. Unless you are able to spot them scurrying along in the dark, it’s hard to discover them.
Cockroaches are more than just an annoyance though — they can cause severe allergic reactions, skin rashes, and in worse cases lead to chronic digestive issues.
Pest Authority of the Golden Isles is here to help protect your family and St. Mary’s, Georgia area home or business from cockroach infestations. Our Barrier 360 pest control treatment is applied around the exterior of your home or business to create a cockroach-proof boundary that keeps them from stepping foot inside.
Barrier 360 is unlike other pest control treatments. Using the same treatment, Barrier 360 protects against 13 of the most common pests in the St. Simons Island, Georgia and surrounding areas all at once. Instead of breaking the bank on individualized treatments for several pests, Barrier 360 is a cost-efficient, all-in-one treatment that protects your family and employees from all pests. We take pride in offering a more efficient, less expensive way of protecting against pest infestations to our neighbors in the St. Mary’s, St. Simons Island, and Brunswick, Georgia areas.
With other pest control companies, you might be required to sign long term contracts, but here at Pest Authority of the Golden Isles, we don’t believe in long term contracts or commitment policies. We hope that you continue with us because of the quality of our services, NOT because of a long-term contract. With our 100% satisfaction guarantee, you will receive additional assessments and treatments from our expert technicians for free if any pest manages to get into your establishment in-between treatments. No Commitments. No Long Term Contracts. No Cockroaches. Guaranteed.
Signs of Cockroach Infestations:
- Signs of inexplicable damage to organic goods like paper and leather begin to appear.
- Your walls and ceilings start to obtain tan or brown smear marks on them.
- Small piles of something that looks similar to coffee grounds begin to appear. These could be cockroach droppings.
Facts about Cockroaches:
- Cockroaches can continue living for up to seven days without their head.
- Certain types of cockroaches make a small chirping sound.
- Some cockroaches can run as fast as three miles an hour.
- They are highly resilient pests that require very little food and water to live.
- Cockroaches are most likely to hide away in bathrooms, kitchens, laundry rooms, appliances, cupboards, cabinets, drains, pipe ducts, and cracks in floors and baseboards.
- Experts have identified over 4,000 species of cockroaches around the world.