What’s worse than finding your home or business infested in fleas? As one of the most troublesome pests affecting people in the St. Simons Island, Georgia and surrounding areas, fleas will leave itchy bites all over your skin as soon as an infestation occurs. It’s almost impossible to single-handedly manage a flea infestation because they spread and breed so quickly. Your home can still be infested even with the flea-preventative measures you take with your household pets because rodents and wild animals that might be living in your crawl space or under your foundation can carry them.
Here at Pest Authority of the Golden Isles, our Barrier 360 treatment can prevent fleas from ever entering your home. Barrier 360 creates a flea-proof barrier when applied to the exterior of your home or business, effectively halting all infestations. Beyond fleas, Barrier 360 also prevents 12 other common pests in the Brunswick, Georgia and surrounding areas from infesting your home or business. It’s an all-in-one treatment that will protect your family and employees from all pests.
Have trouble believing our treatment works? All Pest Authority customers get our 100% satisfaction guarantee. If any pest manages to invade your home in-between Barrier 360 treatments, you will receive assessments and treatments from our expert technicians free of charge.
Unlike other pest control companies, we don’t make you sign long term contracts or commitment policies. With Pest Authority of the Golden Isles, you can cancel our service whenever you want for whatever reason without having to pay a fee.
We are proud to protect the Brunswick, St. Simons Island, and St. Mary’s, Georgia areas from pest infestations. No Long Term Contracts. No Commitments. No Fleas. Guaranteed.
Tips on Preventing Flea Infestations:
- Wash all your bedding and the household pets’ bedding every week.
- Groom your pets at least once a month.
- Consult with your vet on the best on preventative flea treatments for your pets.
- Vacuum your home weekly, especially carpets and rugs. Empty the bag or throw it out in an outdoor garbage can once you’re done.
You Might Have Fleas If:
- You notice your pets scratching themselves more than usual.
- You notice your feet and legs are covered in red, itchy bites
- You start to see small piles of flea feces (also called “flea dirt”) in your home that looks similar to coarse, ground black pepper.
Facts about Fleas:
- In order to breed and survive, fleas need to consume animal or human blood
- Flea infestations usually start with a cat, rodent, dog, or rabbit.
- Flea feces and bites can spread diseases like flea-borne typhus, plague, bartonellosis (cat scratch disease), flea tapeworm, and tungiasis.