Ants are one of the most common pests that plague Charlotte, North Carolina area homes and businesses, especially in the spring and summer months. Ants are incredibly social insects who work together as a finely-honed team to locate food and bring it back to their colony. If you see one ant, you can be sure that you’ll see dozens – if not hundreds more – within a matter of hours.
Luckily, Pest Authority of Charlotte is here so that you don’t have to try and fight off ants on your own. Our Barrier 360 treatment is designed to stop ant infestations before they can begin. Barrier 360 is applied around the exterior of your home or business, creating an ant-proof boundary that stops ants from getting inside. Barrier 360 is effective against most types of ants, but fire ants and carpenter ants may require specialized treatment.
But Barrier 360 does so much more than that – with the same simple treatment, your home or business will be protected from 12 other common pests! It’s an affordable, proactive way to keep your home or business in the Charlotte and Concord, North Carolina area safe from pests.
Pest Authority of Charlotte isn’t like other pest control companies. While the other guys will make you sign an annual contract just to receive your first treatment, we believe that you should have the freedom to decide for yourself. Our no contracts and no commitments policy means you’ll never have to sign an annual contract, and you can cancel any time without penalty.
Our 100% satisfaction guarantee means that if pests get inside between Barrier 360 treatments, you’ll get additional assessments and treatments free of charge. We don’t stop working until your pest problems are gone for good.
We’re so proud to be able to provide our neighbors in the Charlotte, Concord, and Huntersville, North Carolina greater areas with the highest quality pest control services available. No Contracts. No Commitments. No Ants. Guaranteed.
Ant Prevention Tips:
- Get tight-fitting lids for all interior and exterior garbage cans and always secure them after use.
- Store all of your food either in the refrigerator or in tightly sealed plastic or glass containers.
- Purchase some stone or gravel and create a border around your home or business’s foundation to discourage ant colonies from building nests near any entry points to your building.
- After every meal, make sure all crumbs, dirty dishes, and spills are cleaned up and not left out on counters or in sinks.
- Most ant colonies center around one big colony with several smaller colonies in close proximity.
- In order to survive winter in cold climates, ants go into a state of dormancy.
- Ants have been known to lay up to 800 eggs in just one day.
- There are over than 1,000 species of ants in North America and more than 12,000 species around the world.
- Ants leave a trail of pheromones behind them that leads their colony mates to food.
- Every ant in the colony belongs to a certain social order and performs certain tasks: worker ants find food, queen ants lay eggs, and swarmer’s start new colonies.
- Queen ants can live for decades – some up to 30 years.