Evidence of cockroaches has been found in fossils that are hundreds of millions of years old, so it’s no surprise that these pests are among the more resilient, adaptable, and difficult to control. It’s not uncommon for people to be living with a cockroach infestation for months on end without knowing.
Cockroaches are incredible at hiding, and you may only discover you infestation after happening to click on the bathroom light in the middle of the night only to see roaches scurrying back to their hiding spots. Cockroach infestations aren’t just a creepy inconvenience. They can trigger severe allergic reactions, cause skin rashes, and lead to chronic digestive issues.
Pest Authority of Charlotte is here to help you proactively protect your Charlotte, North Carolina area home or business from cockroaches so that you’re never surprised by an infestation again. Our Barrier 360 treatment creates a cockroach-proof boundary around the exterior of your home or business that stops cockroaches from being able to get inside in the first place.
Barrier 360 is a new kind of pest control treatment. Instead of simply protecting you from one pest, it stops 13 pests common to the Charlotte and Concord, North Carolina areas from getting inside your home with the same treatment. It’s one of the most cost-effective, efficient ways to make sure you, your family, and your employees are protected from pests. We’re proud to give our neighbors in the Charlotte, Concord, and Huntersville, North Carolina areas a more cost-effective, efficient way to protect themselves from pest infestations.
When you work with most other pest control companies, you’ll have to sign an annual contract right off the bat. At Pest Authority of Charlotte, we don’t believe in annual contracts or commitments. We want you to become a return customer because of the quality of our services, not because you’re locked in with a long-term contract. Our 100% satisfaction guarantee means that if pests return between treatments, you get additional expert assessment and treatments free of charge. No Commitments. No Contracts. No Cockroaches. Guaranteed.
Signs of Cockroach Infestations:
- You start to notice signs of inexplicable damage to organic goods like paper and leather.
- Tan or brown smear marks start to appear on your walls and ceilings.
- You notice small piles of something that looks similar to coffee grounds. These could be cockroach droppings.
Facts about Cockroaches:
- Cockroaches can continue living for up to a week without their head.
- Certain types of cockroaches make a small chirping sound.
- Some cockroaches can run as fast as three miles an hour.
- They are highly resilient pests that require very little food and water to live.
- Cockroaches are most likely to hide away in bathrooms, kitchens, laundry rooms, appliances, cupboards, cabinets, drains, pipe ducts, and cracks in floors and baseboards.
- Experts have identified over 4,000 species of cockroaches around the world.