Cockroaches are among the more resilient and adaptable pests, and evidence of cockroaches found in fossils that are hundreds of millions of years old proves their resilience. Because of these traits, they are difficult to control. Cockroaches are good at hiding, so it’s not unusual for people to go months without knowing they have a cockroach infestation.
Cockroaches are more than just an annoyance — some people can be severely allergic to them. They can trigger allergic reactions or skin rashes and can lead to chronic digestive issues.
Pest Authority of Charlottesville is proud to help protect your Charlottesville, Virginia area home or business from these pesky cockroaches so that you may never worry about an infestation again. Our Barrier 360 treatment prevents cockroaches from entering by creating a cockroach-proof boundary around the exterior of your home or business that keeps them out for good.
Barrier 360 is not your average pest control treatment. It will protect your home from 13 of the most common pests in the Charlottesville, Virginia area with the same treatment. Instead of spending a fortune on individualized treatments for different pests, this all-in-one treatment efficiently protects your home from infestation at an affordable cost. We take pride in protecting our Charlottesville, Virginia area community by providing the most cost-efficient and effective pest control treatment.
Unlike other pest control services, here at Pest Authority of Charlottesville, we don’t make you sign annual contracts or commitments. Our quality of services should encourage you to come back, NOT a long-term contract. If pests enter your home in-between treatments, you will receive additional assessments and treatments by our experts for free to ensure our 100% satisfaction guarantee. No Commitments. No Contracts. No Cockroaches. Guaranteed.
Signs of Cockroach Infestations:
- Signs of inexplicable damage to organic goods like paper and leather.
- Tan or brown smear marks start to appear on your walls and ceilings.
- Small piles of something that looks similar to coffee grounds appear. These could be cockroach droppings.
Facts about Cockroaches:
- Cockroaches can continue living for up to seven days without their head.
- Certain types of cockroaches make a small chirping sound.
- Some cockroaches can run as fast as three miles an hour.
- They are highly resilient pests that require very little food and water to live.
- Cockroaches are most likely to hide away in bathrooms, kitchens, laundry rooms, appliances, cupboards, cabinets, drains, pipe ducts, and cracks in floors and baseboards.
- Experts have identified over 4,000 species of cockroaches around the world.