Fleas are one of the most troublesome and irritating pests that affect people in the Charlottesville, Virginia area. Worse than finding your home or business infested with fleas, you will also find yourself scratching at their itchy bites shortly after discovering the infestation. Even with preventative flea treatments that some people use for their household pets, it’s almost impossible to contain or manage a flea infestation because they breed and spread so quickly. Beyond household pets, rodents and wild animals that invade your home or live under the foundation could also carry fleas that infest your home or business.
Here at Pest Authority of Charlottesville, our Barrier 360 treatment can prevent a flea infestation from even happening. Barrier 360 creates a flea-proof barrier around the exterior and foundation of your Charlottesville, Virginia area home or business and prevents them from entering the building. Beyond just fleas, Barrier 360 also targets 12 other common pests of the Charlottesville, Virginia area. This all-in-one solution effectively prevents several pest infestations.
You may be wondering: how can I trust that this treatment works? Well, in the event that pests manage to enter your home or business in-between Barrier 360 treatments, you will receive additional expert assessments and treatments for free. All Pest Authority customers receive 100% satisfaction guaranteed.
Unlike other pest control services, we do not make you sign an annual contract. At Pest Authority of Charlottesville, you can cancel our service whenever you want with no penalty. We believe you should stay with us because of the quality of our services, NOT a binding contract.
We take pride in offering our pest control services to the communities of Charlottesville, Virginia and surrounding areas. No Contracts. No Commitments. No Fleas. Guaranteed.
Tips on Preventing Flea Infestations:
- Wash all your bedding – including household pets’ bedding – every week.
- Groom your pets at least once a month.
- Get your pets on preventative flea treatments as recommended by your vet.
- Vacuum your home weekly, especially carpets and rugs. Then empty the bag or throw it out in an outdoor garbage can.
You Might Have Fleas If:
- You start to see your pets scratching themselves more than usual.
- You notice red, itchy bites on your feet and legs.
- You start to see small piles of fleas feces (also called “flea dirt”) in your home that looks similar to coarse ground black pepper.
Facts about Fleas:
- Fleas need to consume animal or human blood in order to breed and survive.
- Flea infestations usually start with a cat, rodent, dog, or rabbit.
- Flea feces and bites can spread diseases like flea-borne typhus, plague, bartonellosis (cat scratch disease), flea tapeworm, and tungiasis.