Is there anything worse than coming down to the kitchen in the middle of the night and switching on the light only to see cockroaches scurrying back to their hiding places?
You might not even have known they were living in your home until this happens because they’re so adept at hiding. Living with a cockroach infestation can be creepy, disturbing, and even dangerous to your health. Cockroach infestations can trigger severe allergic reactions, cause skin rashes, and lead to chronic digestive issues and contaminated food.
But you don’t have to deal with your cockroach infestation alone! Pest Authority of Greenville and the Upstate is here to offer affordable, professional cockroach control services to homes and businesses in the Greenville, South Carolina area.
Our Barrier 360 treatment is all-in-one preventative pest control that really works. Our technicians apply Barrier 360 around the exterior perimeter of your home or business to create a cockroach-proof boundary that stops infestations before they can begin. What’s even better is that Barrier 360 also stops 12 other pests that are common to the Clemson, South Carolina are with the same simple treatment. Barrier 360 is the perfect way to protect your home from a wide range of pests without breaking the bank on a ton of separate treatments.
With our 100% satisfaction guarantee and no contracts or commitments policy, you can try out our services without being immediately trapped by an annual contract. We know that our pest control methods work, and we don’t need to lock our customers into service with a contract. Our technicians are always friendly and professional, and we aim to give all of our customers a positive experience with Pest Authority.
Pest Authority of Greenville and the Upstate serves the Clemson, Greenville, and Spartanburg, South Carolina surrounding areas. No Commitments. No Contracts. No Cockroaches. Guaranteed.
Signs of Cockroach Infestations:
- You start to notice small bits of damage to organic goods like leather and paper.
- Brownish smear marks start to show up on your walls and ceilings.
- You see small piles of cockroach droppings around your home, which may look like tiny piles of coffee grounds.
Facts about Cockroaches:
- After losing their head, cockroaches can still live up to a week.
- Cockroaches sometimes create a small chirping noise.
- Some cockroaches can run three miles per hour or even faster.
- Cockroaches need very little food to survive and can live for three weeks without any food at all.
- You’re most likely to find cockroaches in your bathrooms, kitchens, laundry rooms, appliances, cupboards, cabinets, drains, pipe ducts, and cracks in floors and baseboards.
- Over 4,000 species of cockroach exist around the world.