No one wants to live in a home that’s infested with fleas. They can transmit diseases, make your pets go crazy with itching, and leave you and your family covered in itchy, swollen bites. The problem is, fleas spread so quickly throughout a space that they can be nearly impossible to effectively control on your own.
Luckily, Pest Authority of Greenville and the Upstate can protect your home from fleas so that you never have to deal with an infestation again. We’re proud to be able to help our neighbors in the Greenville, South Carolina protect their homes from pests with our Barrier 360 treatment.
Barrier 360 is an exterior treatment that’s applied around the perimeter of your home or business to create a flea-proof boundary that stops infestations before they can begin. Barrier 360 does more than protect you from fleas – it also stops 12 other pests that are common in the Clemson, South Carolina area from getting inside as well – all with the same simple treatment. Barrier 360 is all-in-one pest control that really works, and it’s a cost-effective, environmentally responsible way to keep your home pest-free.
Pest Authority’s no contract or commitments policy combined with our 100% satisfaction guarantee means that you don’t have to worry about signing an annual contract only to find out that the services don’t work. If pests get inside between treatments, we return to retreat and reevaluate for free. If you want to cancel service, you can do so at any time with no penalty.
Our technicians are all trained and experienced pest control professionals who will be courteous, friendly, and pleasant at every appointment. Pest Authority of Greenville and the Upstate proudly serves the Greenville, Clemson and Spartanburg, South Carolina surrounding areas. No Contracts. No Commitments. No Fleas. Guaranteed.
Tips on Preventing Flea Infestations:
- Wash all your bedding – especially your pets’ bedding – once a week or more.
- Take your pets to the groomer and the vet regularly.
- Get your pets on a preventative flea treatment.
- Vacuum your home from top to bottom once a week.
You Might Have Fleas If:
- You see your pets scratching and itching more than usual.
- You and your family have itchy, red bites appearing on your legs and feet.
- You see small piles of fleas feces (also called “flea dirt”) around your home that looks like ground black pepper.
Facts about Fleas:
- Fleas need the protein from human and animal blood to survive.
- The most common carriers of fleas include dogs, cats, rodents, and rabbits.
- Flea feces and bites have been known to transmit diseases like flea-borne typhus, plague, bartonellosis (cat scratch disease), flea tapeworm, and tungiasis.