We all know how resilient cockroaches can be. Cockroaches have been around since prehistoric times, and scientists have found them in fossils that are hundreds of millions of years old. It’s no wonder they’re a particularly hard pest to control without some professional help.
Cockroaches can vary somewhat in size and color, but the most common cockroaches will be about two inches long and brown or reddish brown in color. Beyond being a nuisance, they can pose a real risk to your health. Cockroaches can transfer E. Coli and salmonella to your food, which then cause serious illnesses. They have also been shown to cause severe allergic reactions, skin rashes, and digestive problems. Since they’re so good at hiding, you might not even realize your home has a cockroach problem until you start seeing them.
Pest Authority of Mobile’s revolutionary Barrier 360 treatment will stop cockroaches before they have a chance to get inside your home. You can rest easy knowing your home is safe from cockroaches and the wide range of other pests that Barrier 360 covers. No Commitments. No Contracts. No Cockroaches. Guaranteed.
Signs of Cockroach Infestations:
- Food packaging or organic goods like leather and paper are damaged.
- Cockroach exoskeletons in your home.
- Irregular brown marks on ceilings or walls.
- Cockroach droppings in or around your home that look like tiny black grains of rice, dust, or coffee grounds.
- An unpleasant, musty odor.
Facts about Cockroaches:
- They can survive for about a week without their head.
- Cockroaches can make a small chirping sound.
- They run very quickly – about three miles per hour.
- They can live for about a month without food.
- Cockroaches frequent bathrooms, kitchens, laundry room, appliances, cupboards, cabinets, drains, pipe ducts, and cracks in floors and baseboards.
- There are over 4,000 species of cockroaches worldwide.
- Cockroaches are extremely adept at hiding and climbing.