It’s no secret that cockroaches are wildly resilient. They’ve been around since prehistoric times, and scientists have found them in fossils that are hundreds of millions of years old. With all that they’ve survived, it’s little surprise that they’re hard to control without some professional help.
Cockroaches can vary somewhat in size and color, but the most common cockroaches will be about two inches long and brown or reddish brown in color. They’re more than just a nuisance – they’re a health risk. Cockroaches can transfer E. Coli and salmonella to your food, which then cause serious illnesses. They have also been shown to cause severe allergic reactions, skin rashes, and digestive problems. And, since they’re so good at hiding, you might not even realize your home has a cockroach problem until you start seeing them in your home.
Pest Authority of Pensacola Area’s revolutionary Barrier 360 treatment keeps cockroaches where they belong: away from your home. You can rest easy knowing your home is safe from cockroaches, as well as the wide range of other pest problems that Barrier 360 prevents. No Commitments. No Contracts. No Cockroaches. Guaranteed.
Signs of Cockroach Infestations:
- Food packaging or organic good like leather and paper are damaged.
- Cockroach exoskeletons in your home.
- Irregular brown marks on ceilings or walls.
- Cockroach droppings in or around your home that look like tiny black grains of rice, dust, or coffee grounds.
- An unpleasant, musty odor.
Facts about Cockroaches:
- They can survive for about a week without their head.
- Cockroaches can make a small chirping sound.
- They run very quickly – about three miles per hour.
- They can live for about a month without food.
- Cockroaches frequent bathrooms, kitchens, laundry room, appliances, cupboards, cabinets, drains, pipe ducts, and cracks in floors and baseboards.
- There are over 4,000 species of cockroaches worldwide.
- Cockroaches are extremely adept at hiding and climbing.