Mosquito & Tick Control
When mosquitoes invade your property, there’s a lot more to worry about than just the annoying, itchy bites they leave behind. Mosquitoes are the world’s deadliest insect due to the diseases they carry and spread. High-quality, comprehensive mosquito control will help you feel safe enjoying the outdoors with your family without worrying about the dangers of mosquito bites.
Pest Authority’s sister brand Mosquito Authority offers expert mosquito and tick control services. Mosquito Authority will treat your property to get rid of your current mosquito infestation and prevent new ones from occurring.
Mosquito Authority treats both residential and commercial properties and also offers one-time mosquito treatments for special outdoor events. Mosquito Authority is proud to help people in our community take back their yards, patios, and pools from mosquitoes and get back to enjoying the outdoors worry-free. No Commitments. No Contracts. No Mosquitoes. Guaranteed.
- Only female mosquitoes feed on blood, which they need to reproduce. Male mosquitoes feed on nectar instead.
- Female mosquitoes can lay up to 300 eggs at once.
- Mosquitoes track us through the body heat we emit and the carbon dioxide we exhale. They can smell carbon dioxide from 100 feet away and follow the trail right to us.
- Mosquitoes spread extremely dangerous diseases including Zika virus, malaria, encephalitis, dengue fever, and more.
- Mosquito wings beat up to 600 times per second.
Mosquito Authority’s mission goes beyond just controlling mosquito infestations. Our goal is to do our part to educate the public on the dangers of mosquitoes and how to avoid being bitten. We put together a free Mosquito Awareness Guide, so everyone can learn more about mosquitoes, the diseases they spread, and how to control them.
Like mosquitoes, ticks are an aggravating pest capable of transmitting dangerous diseases. Like mosquito control, our tick control process reduces your risk by breaking the lifecycle in order to eliminate ticks from your property. Same guarantee. Still no commitments or contracts. Always the best solutions.