Bees are incredibly important parts of a healthy ecosystem. They’re one of the world’s most prolific pollinators, and it’s estimated that about one-third of our global food supply relies on bees to survive. But when bees infest your home, they can become a dangerous pest. Bee infestations are especially scary if anyone in your household suffers from a bee sting allergy or if you have small children.
Pest Authority can remove bees from inside your home and make sure they don’t return. If you are bothered by bees in between treatments, a technician will return to your home to reassess and, if necessary, retreat at no extra cost. No Contracts. No Commitments. No Bees. Guaranteed.
How to Avoid Bee Stings:
- Avoid dressing in brightly colored clothing.
- Don’t wear cologne or perfume.
- Always wear shoes outside, especially in vegetated areas.
Facts about Bees:
- North America has over 4,000 species of bees, including honey bees and carpenter bees.
- Worldwide, there are over 20,000 species of bees.
- After being stung by a bee, you can lessen the after effects by removing the stinger within 15 seconds.
- Bees often prefer dark, protected areas to build their nests.
- It’s always best to seek medical attention if you’re stung multiple times. It’s very rare for people without bee sting allergies to experience serious health effects from multiple bee stings, but it’s not impossible.