Living with a cockroach infestation is one of the most disturbing and inconvenient things you can go through. Cockroaches have been around for hundreds of millions of years, making them one of the most resilient and adaptable pests out there. They’re so good at hiding and surviving off of very little food that you might not even know you’re living with cockroaches until you happen to see them scurrying away when you switch on the bathroom light at night.
Cockroach infestations can even cause serious health issues like allergic reactions, skin rashes, digestive issues, and more. Luckily, Pest Authority of South Rhode Island is here to protect your Westerly, Rhode Island area home or business from cockroaches so that you never have to deal with an infestation again.
Our Barrier 360 treatment creates a cockroach-proof boundary around the exterior of your home or business that prevents cockroaches from getting inside in the first place. Barrier 360 also protects your home from 12 other common pests in the South Kingstown, Rhode Island area with the same treatment. It’s one of the most cost-effective, efficient ways to protect your home from pests. We’re proud to offer affordable, effective cockroach and pest control services to our neighbors in the Westerly, South Kingstown, and Richmond, Rhode Island greater areas.
Our 100% satisfaction guarantee means that if cockroaches get inside between treatments, Pest Authority will return to reevaluate and retreat at no extra cost. Pests stay gone, or we’ll be back. With our no contracts and no commitments policy, you’ll never be locked into service with an annual contract like you will be with other pest control companies. No Commitments. No Contracts. No Cockroaches. Guaranteed.
Signs of Cockroach Infestations:
- Signs of damage start to appear on organic goods like paper and leather.
- Faint brown smear markings appear on your walls and ceilings.
- You notice small piles of what looks like coffee grounds around your home. These could be cockroach droppings.
Facts about Cockroaches:
- Cockroaches can often survive for a week or more without their head.
- You’ll hear some cockroaches make a small chirping sound.
- Cockroaches can run extremely fast – up to three miles an hour or more.
- Cockroaches can live on very little food.
- You’re most likely to find cockroaches in bathrooms, kitchens, laundry rooms, appliances, cupboards, cabinets, drains, pipe ducts, and cracks in floors and baseboards.
- There are more than 4,000 known species of cockroach around the world.